<MP>Monday, 28 May 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 17:01:21 -0500

J O I N    M E
A great Pilgrimage to the Holy Land.
04-15 November 2007
Now is a great time to sign up! The brochure and full information, including
hotel links, is on-line.
Follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

If you live near Onalaska you're invited to an information morning or
evening ... with a great video of many of the places we'll visit,
information about our Pilgrimages in general, and a chance to ask questions.
Tuesday, 29 May at 9:30 a.m. and 7 p.m.  If you think you may be joining us,
let me know as soon as you can so I can keep track of the group!

M E M O R I A L    D A Y    P A G E

Visit our Memorial Day page for:

*History of Memorial Day
*In Flanders Fields
*History of Labor Day
*Our Grief Support Page
*Search for names on the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall.
*Flag Etiquette
*Use the on-line referral form to recommend this special
   page to family members and friends.

Just click the link at: www.frpat.com

     From Father Pat Umberger

"The spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me, because the LORD has anointed me; he
has sent me to bring good news to the oppressed, to bind up the
brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and release to the
prisoners; to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor."  ~Isaiah 61:1-2

I can try to practice the presence of God.  I can feel that God is with me
and near me, protecting and strengthening me always.  In spite of every
difficulty, every trial, every failure, the presence of God suffices.  Just
to believe that God is near me brings strength and peace.  I can try to live
as though God were beside e.  I cannot see God, else there would be no room
for faith. But I can feel God spirit with me.

I pray that I may try to practice the presence of God.  I pray that by doing
so I may never feel alone or helpless again.

Luvina requests prayers for the envy and hatred among people in her church.
Sister Mary Judeanne asks prayers for a special intention. Rose ask for
prayers to help her cope with a very difficult  boss. Claire asks for
healing prayers for her son-in-law. Nancy from PA requests prayers for all
the veterans of our armed forces and those presently serving in the world
that they may be remembered and appreciated for their valor.

Keep me in your prayers and know you're remembered in mine as well.   May
God continue to draw near to you and those you love and keep you safe!

All the best and God Bless,

Fr. Pat's Web Site
Reaching Out
Parish Site