<MP>Monday, 28 January 2008

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 15:28:25 -0600

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     From Father Pat Umberger

St. Thomas Aquinas (1225-1274)
By universal consent Thomas Aquinas is the preeminent spokesman of the
Catholic tradition of reason and of divine revelation. He is one of the
great teachers of the medieval Catholic Church, honored with the titles
Doctor of the Church and Angelic Doctor.  For more about Thomas Aquinas,
click the link below:

David grew steadily more powerful, for the LORD of hosts was with him.  ~2
Samuel 5:1-7, 10

"How can Satan drive out Satan? If a kingdom is divided against itself, that
kingdom cannot stand. And if a house is divided against itself, that house
will not be able to stand.  ~Mark 3:22-30

God has unlimited strength.  He shared it with David as King.  He shows us
that Satan is no match for the power of God.  We can trust that God is with
us to protect us, to guide us and to call us forth as believers to help even
more people understand how awesome He is!

I pray that I may trust in God.  I pray that I may remember that no other
power comes even close to the power of God, to protect me and guide me.