<MP>Monday, 27 August 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 13:54:20 -0500

J O I N    S I S T E R    J O S E L D A    A N D    M E

A great Pilgrimage to the Holy Land - 04-15 November 2007!
WE HAVE MET OUR GOAL OF 36 TRAVELERS.

Land only price (meet us in the Holy Land) is $1926.
ALL BUT FOUR SEATS NEED TO BE SURRENDERED
TO THE AIRLINE (Monday) TODAY ... so if you plan to
join us CALL PENTECOST TOURS NOW 800 713-9800

The brochure and full information, including hotel links, is on-line.
Follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

If you will be joining us, let me know as soon as you can so I can keep
track of the group!

     From Father Pat Umberger

Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you.   James 4:8

The grace of God can cure disharmony and disorder in human relationships. We
can directly put our affairs, with their confusion and their difficulties
into God's hands.  God can begin to effect a cure of all the disharmony and
disorder.  We can believe that God will cause us no more pain in the doing
of it than a physician, who plans and knows that he can effect a cure, would
cause his patient.  We can have faith that God will do all that is necessary
as painlessly as possible.  We can become willing to submit to God's
treatment, even if we cannot now see the meaning purpose of it.

I pray that I may willingly submit to whatever spiritual discipline is
necessary.  I pray that I may accept whatever it takes to live a better
life.

Juanita asks prayers for a special intention. Sophie asks prayers for a
special intention. Anna-Maria requests prayers for a special intention. Toni
asks prayers for a special intention.

Please pray for a member's mother that the pain she is now suffering from
cancer be lessened and that complications from her cancer, multiple myeloma
will not happen. Donirose asks prayers for a special intention.

Keep me in your prayers and know you're remembered in mine as well.   May
God continue to draw near to you and those you love and keep you safe!

All the best and God Bless,

Fr. Pat's Web Site
Reaching Out
Parish Site