<MP>Monday, 26 February 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 16:20:21 -0600

H O L Y    L A N D    2 0 0 7
Join us on this wonderful 04-15 November Pilgrimage!

We have a brochure for our November 2007 Pilgrimage to the Holy Land.
Imagine walking where Jesus walked, following the route of the real Stations
of the Cross, visiting the Tomb of Christ and his birthplace as well,
renewing Baptismal Promises at the Jordan River, renewing Marriage vows or
praying for a deceased spouse at Cana in Galilee.

We'll stay at only two Hotels this time, the Grand Court in Jerusalem (near
the old City) and the Gai Beach Spa Hotel in Tiberias, right on the Sea of
Galilee.  It's beautiful! As always full breakfast and dinner is included,
along with luggage transfer, admissions, transfers and much more.  Gary says
their Holy Land Guides are the best!

Visit my Web Site for complete details.  You can sign up any time now, and
we expect this one to fill up quickly. Gary says the Holy Land has been
their most popular destination!  Just follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

L E N T    2 0 0 7

Visit my special Lent page for lots of Lenten resources, including Pope
Benedict XVI's Lenten Message ... and STATIONS OF THE CROSS newly
illustrated by the 4th Graders of Saint Pat's School.  I wrote them for kids
and adults alike, in English and Spanish as well.  Just follow the link
from:  www.frpat.com

     From Father Pat Umberger

"The apostles said to the Lord, 'Increase our faith!'"  ~Luke 17:5

I can pray for faith as a thirsty person prayers for water in a desert. I
can know what it means to feel sure that God will never fail me.  I can be
as sure of this as I am sure that I still breathe.  I can pray daily and
most diligently that my faith may increase.  There is nothing lacking in my
life because, really, all I need is mine, only I sometimes lack the faith to
know it.  I can be like a rich man's child who sits in rags when all around
me are stores of all I could ever desire.

I pray that for the realization that God has everything I need.  I pray that
I may know that God's power is always available to me.

Jim asks prayers for a special intention. Kathy asks prayers for her family
in time of extreme stress due to serious illnesses of several members of her
immediate family. Jane asks prayers for someone who has liver cancer.

Sherry requests prayers for her niece who is struggling to care for her
'special' daughter. Anthony asks prayers for a special intention. A mother
asks prayers for her son and daughter in law who need employment. Lucille
asks prayers for a special intention.

Keep me in your prayers and know you're remembered in mine as well.   May
God continue to draw near to you and those you love and keep you safe!

All the best and God Bless,

Fr. Pat's Web Site
Reaching Out
Parish Site