<MP>Monday, 25 September 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 21:37:54 -0500

S E N D    Y O U R    P R A Y E R    I N T E N T I O N S
We'll remember you Intentions at Fatima, Lourdes and Spain!

Fill out the easy on-line form and we'll take you prayer intentions along
with us to Fatima, Lourdes and Spain.  We'll remember them during our daily
Masses throughout our 02-13 October Pilgrimage and in our daily prayers as
well.  Just follow the link from:

     From Father Pat Umberger

"Come to me, all you that are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I
will give you rest."  ~Matthew 11:28

"Come to me, all you that are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I
will give you rest."  For rest from the cares of life, we can turn to God
each day in prayer and communion.  Real relaxation and serenity come from a
deep sense of the fundamental goodness of the universe.  God's everlasting
arms are underneath all and can support us.  We can commune with God, not so
much for petitions to be granted as for the rest that comes from our relying
on God's will and God's purposes for our lives. We can be sure of God's
strength available to us, and conscious of God's support.  We can wait
quietly until that true rest from God fills our being.

I pray that I may be conscious of God's support today.  I pray that I may
rest safe and sure therein.

Betty asks prayers that her grandson son will return to his good behavior
and study as he should. Debbie requests prayers for her niece who will be
having a liver and kidney biopsy on Tuesday. Elizabeth asks prayers for the
sale of her home.

Nancy asks prayers for someone as he turns to God to conquer his addictions.
Member Sandy request prayers for an 18 year old with mylenoma. Lynn asks for
prayers for her mother who is having a pacemaker put in on Monday morning,
that she will have a calm spirit and that God will bring her comfort and
peace for the procedure. Bruce asks prayers for his wife who needs Christ in
her life; and for their marriage that they might be reunited.

   www.stpatz.com/prayers.htm