<MP>Monday 25 December 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 20:01:47 -0600

M E R R Y    C H R I S T M A S !

Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Holy New Year. Visit my
Web Site for my Christmas Card to you and photos of our First Christmas
Mass! You can also download Windows Wallpaper, the cutest you've ever seen!
www.frpat.com/

You may wish to refer our daily Morning Prayer and This Weekend Posts to
those who received new computers for Christmas!

      www.frpat.com/morningprayer.htm

S P E C I A L    T H A N K S

Special thanks to those of you who have sent e-mail Christmas greetings and
made donations to our Web Ministry. Your generosity is inspiring and it
helps with software, cameras and computer equipment, web hosting, bandwidth,
domain names and much more.  Thanks so very much!

S A N T A ' S   L A P

See a vintage picture of my sister and me on Santa's lap.  Follow the
Christmas Page link from:

   http://frpat.com/

     From Father Pat Umberger

"Then an angel of the Lord stood before them, and the glory of the Lord
shone around them, and they were terrified.  But the angel said to them, 'Do
not be afraid; for see--I am bringing you good news of great joy for all the
people:  to you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is the
Messiah, the Lord.  This will be a sign for you: you will find a child
wrapped in bands of cloth and lying in a manger.'"  ~Luke2:9-12

The kingdom of heaven is also for the lowly, the sinners, the repentant.
"Then, opening their treasure chests, they offered him gifts of gold,
frankincense, and myrrh."  We can bring our gifts of gold--our money and
material possessions.  We can bring our frankincense--the consecration of
our lives to a worthy cause.  We can bring our myrrh--our compassion,
understanding and help.  We can lay them at God's feet and let God have full
use of all our gifts!

I pray that I may be truly thankful on this Christmas Day.  I pray that may
bring my gifts and share them willingly with those around me.

Member Sister Frances asks prayers for several intentions.  Pam and Pat ask
prayers for their 2-year-old grandson who has Leukemia. A member requests
prayers of thanksgiving and gratitude to Father Pat for the goodness he
makes available to all through his comprehensive website.

   www.stpatz.com/prayers.htm