<MP>Monday, 23 April 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 15:44:33 -0500

H O L Y    L A N D    2 0 0 7
04-15 November.  The brochure is now on line!
$2599 from Minneapolis, $2499 from JFK in New York

S I N G L E    T R A V E L E R S
Roommate needed!

Our Pilgrimages are very friendly to single travelers.  Some elect to pay
the single room supplement and have a room of their own. The group is always
very friendly and inviting and folks have had no problem fitting in.
Pentecost Tours does its best to find roommates for single travelers who
don't want to pay the supplement. One lady is currently considering the
Pilgrimage but is in need of a female roommate. Perhaps that is just what
you need to hear.  If so, just let me know!

This Holy Week heard many places in the Holy Land mentioned in the
Scriptures.  We'll visit most if not all of them on our November Pilgrimage
to the Holy Land. Visit my Web Site for complete details.  You can sign up
any time now, and we expect this one to fill up quickly. Gary says the Holy
Land has been their most popular destination!  Why not sign up on Holy Week.

And, if you sign up, let me know so I can keep track of the group! Just
follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

     From Father Pat Umberger

"Whoever was called in the Lord as a slave is a freed person belonging to
the Lord, just as whoever was free when called is a slave of Christ.  You
were bought with a price; do not become slaves of human masters.  In
whatever condition you were called, brothers and sisters, there remain with
God."  ~1 Corinthians 7:22-24

Cooperation with God is the great necessity for our lives.  All else then
can follow naturally.  Cooperation with God is the result of our
consciousness of God's presence.  Guidance is bound to come to us as we live
more and more with God.  We can have many quiet times when we not so much
ask to be shown and led by God, as to feel and realize God's presence. New
spiritual growth and life comes naturally when we cooperate with God.

I pray that God may supply me with strength and show me the direction in
which God wants me to grow.  I pray that these things may come naturally
from my cooperation with God.

Keep me in your prayers and know you're remembered in mine as well.   May
God continue to draw near to you and those you love and keep you safe!

All the best and God Bless,

Fr. Pat's Web Site
Reaching Out
Parish Site