<MP>Monday, 22 May 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 16:30:47 -0500

F A T I M A / L O U R D E S / S P A I N / L I S I E U X / P A R I S
Thirty are now registered. Remember, to go on the trip you need to register
with and pay your deposit to Pentecost Tours. For complete details, follow
the link from:  www.frpat.com

P E N T E C O S T    N O V E N A
A novena is made up of nine days of prayers for a special cause.  The Novena
in honor of the Holy Spirit is the most ancient of all Novenas.  It was the
first one ever prayed.  It recalls the period of nine days where Jesus sent
his apostles back to Jerusalem to await the coming of the Holy Spirit at
Pentecost. This wonderful Novena is addressed to the Holy Spirit and can be
a powerful way for us to prepare to receive the light, strength and courage
we need.

So, let's pray this wonderful Novena, beginning on the Friday after
Ascension Thursday, this year on the 26th of May, even when, like this year
in the United States, the celebration of Holy Thursday is transferred to the
next Sunday.  Come Holy Spirit, Come!

Follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

D A    V I N C I    C O D E    D E B U N K E D
Just follow the link from: www.frpat.com

T E C H    T I P    F R O M    F A T H E R    P A T
Easy Web Site photo changes.

Here's an easy way to change the cover photo on your Web Site without
opening your browser, changing the code on the page by inserting a new photo
and then uploading everything.  Just check the size of your cover photo. The
one on www.stpatz.com is 540 by 274 pixels.  Give it a name like:  cover.jpg
Then, whenever you'd like to change it, be sure the new photo is the same
size.  Give it the same name too, and just upload the photo.  It's that
simple!

     From Father Pat Umberger

heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father in heaven."
~Matthew 7:21

Character is developed by the daily discipline of duties done.  We can be
obedient to the heavenly vision and take the straight way.  We need not fall
into the error of calling "Lord, Lord," and doing not the things that should
be done.  We need a life of prayer and meditation, but we can still do our
work in the busy ways of life.  The busy person is wise to rest and wait
patiently for God's guidance.  If we are obedient to the heavenly vision, we
can be at peace.

I pray that I may be obedient to the heavenly vision.  I pray if I fall, I
will pick myself up and go on.

Fanny requests prayers for herself so her back pain heals and can get the
best medical attention. Marilyn requests prayers for her granddaughter, that
her cone biopsy comes back free of floating cells. Terry requests prayers
for her son who has a court date on Tuesday, that all goes well. A member
requests prayers for a grandson who has a shoulder injury and another
grandson to find a job.