<MP>Monday, 22 January 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 14:38:40 -0600

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     From Father Pat Umberger

"My vows to you I must perform, O God; I will render thank offerings to you.
For you have delivered my soul from death, and my feet from falling, so that
I may walk before God in the light of life."  ~Psalm 56:12-13

I will never forget to say thank you to God, even on the grayest days. My
attitude can be one of humility and gratitude.  Saying thank you to God is a
daily practice that is absolutely necessary.  If a day is not one of
thankfulness, the practice has to be repeated until it becomes so. Gratitude
is a necessity for those who seek to live a better life.

I pray that gratitude will bring humility.  I pray that humility will bring
me to live a better life.