<MP>Monday, 21 August 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 15:47:33 -0500

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     From Father Pat Umberger

.=:  R A F F L E    T I C K E T S  :=.
     Family Fun Fest

Our Family Fun Fest is October 15th.  It will be a great afternoon of fun
for our parishioners.  We also have Raffle Tickets available.  There are 4
$1000 prizes, a $500 prize and 5 $100 prizes.  If you'd like tickets, see
the special page at our Parish Web Site.  I appreciate the many of you who
help out in this way.  I can't remember a raffle when some of our
cyber-members weren't winners!  One of our cyber-members has won twice in
the St. Pat's Calendar Raffle already!  Just follow the link from:

       www.stpatz.com

Fatima / Lourdes/ Spain /France 2006

October 2-13, 2006.  Several seats may still be available. Seats will be
ticketed on 02 September.  If you'd like to join us, act now!

As always, the Pilgrimage Brochure, map of our travels, links to our Hotels
and much more are available at my Web Site.  Just click the link from:

"And the one who was seated on the throne said, 'See, I am making all things
new.'"  ~Revelation 21:5

"See, I am making all things new."  When we change to a new way of life, we
can leave many things behind us.  It is only the earth-bound spirit that
cannot soar.  We can loosen somewhat the strands that tie us to the earth.
It is only the earthly desires that bind us.  Our new freedom can depend on
our ability to rise above earthly things. Clipped wings can grow again.
Broken wings can gain a strength and beauty unknown before.  If we will, we
can be released and free.

I pray that I may be freed from things that hold me down.  I pray that my
spirit may soar in freedom.

A mother asks prayers for her son who is starting back to college on 8/21,
that he will do well and that the Lord's will be done in all things in his
life. Richard asks prayers for his marriage, that he and his wife set aside
their differences and have a blessed marriage until death do them part.

Bob asks prayers for his father who suffered a heart attack. Sandy asks for
prayers of thanksgiving for good test results received yesterday. Gayle asks
prayers for her daughter who will have gall bladder surgery on Monday and
for the surgeon and staff who will attend her.