<MP>Monday, 18 December 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 12:34:53 -0600

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     from Father Pat Umberger

R A F F L E    C A L E N D A R
$16,800 in Prizes - Time is running out!

2006 Adesse Raffle Calendars are now available!  There are daily drawings
from 01 January-31 December 2006.  Calendars are $25. You'll be a winner
because you'll be helping our parish . . . and you might win a prize as
well!  If you're interested, just visit our Parish Web Site to see the
calendar, prizes and more . . . and fill out the easy form there and we'll
save some for you!

       www.stpatz.com

     From Father Pat Umberger

"'Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I
consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.'  Then I said,
'Ah, Lord GOD! Truly I do not know how to speak, for I am only a boy.'  But
the LORD said to me, 'Do not say, 'I am only a boy'; for you shall go to all
to whom I send you, and you shall speak whatever I command you, Do not be
afraid of them, for I am with you to deliver you, says the LORD.'" ~Jeremiah
1:5-8

The vast universe around us, including this wonderful earth on which we
live, was once perhaps only a thought in the mind of God.  God is our
creator, and continues to create.  We can try to think God's thoughts after
him.  We can try to get guidance from God as to what his intention is for
the world and what part we can have in carrying out that intention.

I pray that I may not worry over the limitations of my human mind.  I pray
that I may live as though my mind were a reflection of God's mind.

Carole asks prayer for herself, courage to go doctor....fears return of
cancer. A member asks prayers for family members who need spiritual healing
from troubled lives and to bring unity back to the family. May the Blessed
Mother intercede for our family and ask God to grant a brother healing from
his terminal cancer. Marisa asks for prayers for herself that she will have
good results at a Doctor appointment Wednesday.

Kathy prays for someone who recently got out of the hospital. Paul and Donna
request prayers for their son who was recently diagnosed with leukemia.
Cindy asks prayers for her husband who has a pinched sciatic nerve. A
faithful member kindly asks for prayers for her mother who was just
diagnosed with cancer and cannot accept what the doctors are telling her.

A.J. Russell, ed. Forward to friends,
but please leave this tag intact.

   www.stpatz.com/prayers.htm