<MP>Monday, 17 December 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 17:04:15 -0600

R A F F L E    C A L E N D A R
$16,755 in Prizes!  A winner every day all year!

2008 Adesse Raffle Calendars are now available!  There are daily drawings
from 01 January-31 December 2008.  Calendars are $25. You'll be a winner
because you'll be helping our parish . . . and you might win a prize as
well!  If you're interested, just visit our Parish Web Site to see the
calendar, prizes and more . . . and fill out the easy form there and we'll
save some for you!  Just follow the banner link from: www.stpatz.com

A D V E N T    P A G E S
Our Advent Pages are up and running ... from links to alternative Christmas
gifts to much more.  Just follow the banner link from:  www.frpat.com

     From Father Pat Umberger

Lazarus
Lazarus, the friend of Jesus, the brother of Martha and Mary, was the one of
whom the Jews said, "See how much he loved him." In their sight Jesus raised
his friend Lazarus from the dead.  For more, click the link below:

Justice shall flourish in his time, and fullness of peace for ever.  ~Psalm
72

The book of the genealogy of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of
Abraham.  ~Matthew 1:1-17

We meditate on the genealogy of Jesus.  Most of the names we hear only in
this list.  We can look to our own ancestors too, and realize that many of
them are not known to us.  Still, they have passed on their faith, their
gene's and much more to us!

I pray that I may reverence those who came before me.  I pray that I may set
a worthy example of faith, so that if the children around me follow my
example, they'll come closer to God.

.=: W E     P R A Y  :=.

Marilyn requests prayers for all the people who work at Port Edwards and
Nekoosa as Domtar closes its facilities that they may find gainful
employment. Frank asks prayers for special intentions. Mom is asking for
prayers for daughter who is depressed and having difficulties at work, that
God will heal her of her depression, and touch her heart that she may feel
His presence.

Frieda asks prayers for a special intention. Nancy asks prayers to heal the
schism among her sisters since her mother's death. Ken asks prayers for safe
travel during the Holidays. Nancy asks prayer for the healing of her
93-year-old mother's painful blistering skin condition that is not
responding to medication.