<MP>Monday, 16 April 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 10:42:12 -0500

P R I E S T    R E T R E A T

I'll be on Retreat with the priests of our Diocese until late on Thursday,
19 April.  Keep us in your prayers!

H O L Y    L A N D    2 0 0 7
04-15 November.  The brochure is now on line!
$2599 from Minneapolis, $2499 from JFK in New York

This Holy Week you'll hear many places in the Holy Land mentioned in the
Scriptures.  We'll visit most if not all of them on our November Pilgrimage
to the Holy Land. Visit my Web Site for complete details.  You can sign up
any time now, and we expect this one to fill up quickly. Gary says the Holy
Land has been their most popular destination!  Why not sign up on Holy Week.

And, if you sign up, let me know so I can keep track of the group! Just
follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

     From Father Pat Umberger

"Beloved, we are God's children now; what we will be has not yet been
revealed. What we do know is this: when he is revealed, we will be like him,
for we will see him as he is."  ~1 John 3:2

I can try to love all humanity.  Love comes from thinking of every person as
our brother or sister, because they are children of God. This way of
thinking can make me care enough about them to really want to help them.  I
can put this kind of love into action by serving others.  Love means no
severe judging, no resentments, no malicious gossip, and no destructive
criticism.  I means patience, understanding, compassion and helpfulness.

I pray that I may realize that God loves me.  I pray that I in turn may have
love for all God's children.

Keep me in your prayers and know you're remembered in mine as well.   May
God continue to draw near to you and those you love and keep you safe!

All the best and God Bless,

Fr. Pat's Web Site
Reaching Out
Parish Site