<MP>Monday, 15 May 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <morningprayer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 19:24:14 -0500

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     from Father Pat Umberger

F A T I M A / L O U R D E S / S P A I N / L I S I E U X / P A R I S
Twenty-five are currently signed up. We added six this week!
For complete details, follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

F E A S T    O F    S A I N T    I S I D O R E

Today's the Feast of Saint Isidore, patron of farmers.  Visit our Saint
Isidore page.  See the statue of Saint Isidore I brought back from Madrid.
It looks ever so realistic.  Use our online referral form to recommend this
page to family members and friends.  Just follow the banner from:
www.frpat.com/

D A    V I N C I    C O D E    D E B U N K E D
Just follow the link from: www.frpat.com

M A Y    C R O W N I N G    P H O T O S
Just follow the link from: www.frpat.com

M O T H E R ' S    D A Y  /  M A R Y ' S    M O N T H

Visit my Web Site for my Mother's Day Page an Mary's Page, too.  Learn more
about what we, as Catholics, believe about Mary.  Our Mother's Day Church
Blessing is there, too.  There are also lots of great links and Mother's Day
pass-alongs.  Follow the link from: www.frpat.com

T E C H    T I P    F R O M    F A T H E R    P A T
On-line predators: What you can do to minimize the risk.  Just click the
link:

   http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/children/kidpred.mspx

     From Father Pat Umberger

"Strive first for the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these
things will be given to you as well."  ~Matthew 6:33

"Strive first for the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these
things will be given to you as well."  We need not seek material things
first, but seek spiritual things first and material things will come to us,
as we honestly work for them.  Many of us seek material things first and
think they can then grow into knowledge of spiritual things.  We cannot
serve God and earthly things at the same time.  The first requisites of an
abundant life are spiritual things: honesty, purity, unselfishness and love.
Until we have these qualities, quantities of material things are of little
real use to us.

I pray that I may put much effort into acquiring spiritual things.  I pray
that I may get right spiritually and enjoy the many gifts around me.

George asks prayers for Terry who is in ICU. Karen requests prayer for
strength and guidance for a family with a newborn preemie baby who has to be
in isolation for the next year. Jim requests prayers of healing for his
mother who has broken her hip and is in pain.

Abby requests prayers for her dad who was diagnosed with stage IV colorectal
cancer and who has carotid artery stenosis and will be having surgery and
then chemo treatment.  Linda asks prayers for her sister who was diagnosed
with breast cancer.

Joanna, a member requests prayers for a friend's father who has been
diagnosed with lung cancer. A mother asks prayers of  success for her
daughter who is embarking upon a new education and socialization journey.

A.J. Russell, ed. Forward to friends,
but please leave this tag intact.