<MP>Monday, 13 November 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 16:40:58 -0600

R A F F L E    C A L E N D A R
$16,800 in Prizes!

2007 Adesse Raffle Calendars are now available!  There are daily drawings
from 01 January-31 December 2007.  Calendars are $25. You'll be a winner
because you'll be helping our parish . . . and you might win a prize as
well!  If you're interested, just visit our Parish Web Site to see the
calendar, prizes and more . . . and fill out the easy form there and we'll
save some for you!  Just follow the link from:

     From Father Pat Umberger

"Come to me, all you that are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I
will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am
gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my
yoke is easy, and my burden is light."  ~Matthew 11:28-30

In our times of meditation we can seem to hear: "Come to me, all you that
are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I will give you rest."  Again
and again we can seem to hear God saying this to us. "Come to me" for the
solution of every problem, for the overcoming of every temptation, for the
calming of every fear, for all our needs ... physical, mental or spiritual,
but mostly "come to me" for the strength we need to live with peace of mind
and the power to be useful and effective.

I pray that I may go to God today for those things which I need to help me
live.  I pray that I may find real peace of mind.

   www.stpatz.com/prayers.htm