<MP>Monday, 12 June 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 21:36:33 -0500

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     from Father Pat Umberger

F A T I M A / L O U R D E S / S P A I N
We've met our goal of 36 Pilgrims!
We *do* have room for 50.  Save $100 by paying your deposit by 24 June!

We now have 36 Pilgrims who have paid deposits for our October Pilgrimage.
That's our goal.  We've reached it much earlier than ever before!  If you'd
still like to join us, you can.  Our limit though, is 50. Remember, the
early sign-up deadline is 24 June.  The price rises $100 after that date. To
go on the trip you need to register with and pay your deposit to Pentecost
Tours. For complete details, follow the link from:

www.frpat.com

     From Father Pat Umberger

"Everyone then who hears these words of mine and acts on them will be like a
wise man who built his house on rock.  The rain fell, the floods came, and
the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had
been founded on rock."  ~Matthew 7:24-25

"Everyone then who hears these words of mine and acts on them will be like a
wise man who built his house on rock.  The rain fell, the floods came, and
the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had
been founded on rock."  When our lives are built upon obedience to God and
upon doing God's will as we understand it, we can be steadfast and unmovable
even in the midst of storms.  The serene, steadfast, unmovable life--the
rock home--is laid stone by stone--foundations, walls and roof--by acts of
obedience to the heavenly vision.  The daily following of God's guidance and
the daily doing of God's will builds our house upon rock.

I pray that my life may be founded upon the rock of faith.  I pray that I
may be obedient to the heavenly vision.

Father Pat asks prayers for the priests of his Diocese as they gather with
their Bishop and Archbishop Dolan for Priest Unity Days. Martha requests
prayer for herself as she is looking for another sponsor. A wife requests
prayers for her husband who will be traveling today. Holly asks prayers for
her sister who is having trouble recovering from surgery.

Jo Ann requests prayers for a special intention for her son and his family.
Carmen asks prayers for a special intention. Jeanie asks for prayers that
her house will sell due to financial need and that God will lead her where
she should be. Pat asks for prayers for specials intentions for her husband
and grandson.

A.J. Russell, ed. Forward to friends,
but please leave this tag intact.