<MP>Monday, 12 February 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 16:44:32 -0600

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     From Father Pat Umberger

"Whoever does not love does not know God, for God is love.  God's love was
revealed among us in this way: God sent his only Son into the world so that
we might live through him.  In this is love, not that we loved God but that
he loved us and sent his Son to be the atoning sacrifice for our sins.
Beloved, since God loved us so much, we also ought to love one another."
~John 4:8-11

My spiritual life depends on an inner consciousness of God.  I can be led in
all things by my consciousness of God, and I can trust God in all things. My
consciousness of God can always bring me peace.  I need not fear, because a
good future lies be fore me as long as I keep my consciousness of God.  If
in every single happening, event and plan I am conscious of God, then no
matter what happens, I can be safe in God's hands.

I pray that I may always have this consciousness of God.  I pray for a new
and better life through this God consciousness.

Nancy from PA requests prayers for her family and the soul of her daughter
who passed away on Saturday and will be buried Tuesday, Feb.13. Craig asks
prayers for his friend and co-worker who lost his pregnant wife and two of
his children in an accident. Grace asks prayers for the safe return of their
son, a Marine in Iraq. Ellen asks for prayers that a recent vaccination will
be successful in addressing her serious immune deficiency.

Grace asks prayers for a special intention. Mary asks prayers for a special
intention. Member asks prayer for daughter having hysterectomy surgery on
Monday. Miriam requests prayers for herself so her undiagnosed condition
will be healed. JaniceMarie asks prayers for her daughters whose marriages
are in need of healing.

Claire, a friend, requests prayers for all those facing medical challenges.
A prayer of thanksgiving for negative results in my melanoma testing and
recent biopsies for bone and lung cancer. Mimi is asking for prayers for her
granddaughter that she might follow the Lord and let the Lord guide and
direct her. Stephanie asks prayers for a special intention.

A.J. Russell, ed. Forward to friends,
but please leave this tag intact.