<MP>Monday, 11 December 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 21:08:59 -0600

O U R   L A D Y   O F   G U A D A L U P E

December 12th is the Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe ... patroness of the
Americas and of the unborn.  Visit our special page to learn a great deal
about this great Feast ... it's meaning to us and to the people of Mexico.
It's really a wonderful and miraculous story!  There are photos of one of my
trips to Guadalupe as well, including Juan Diego's Canonization.   Follow
the link from:   www.frpat.com/

     From Father Pat Umberger

"This is the day that the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it."
~Psalm 118:24

Many of us have had to live through the dark part of our lives, the time of
failure, the nighttime of our lives, when we were full of struggle and care,
worry and remorse, when we felt deeply the tragedy of life. But with our
daily surrender to God comes a peace and joy that makes all things new.  We
can now take each day as a joyous sunrise-gift from God to use for God and
for other people.  The night of the past is gone. This day is ours.

I pray that I may take this day as a gift form God.  I pray that I may think
God for this day and be glad in it.

George asks for the diagnosis and successful treatment of an unknown
infection. George asks for the diagnosis and successful treatment of an
unknown infection.  Member Al asks prayers for his wife who died today. Mary
Ellen asks prayers for her son who is preparing for his college auditions on
the trumpet to get into a music department as a music education major.

Jenny asks for prayers for her sister-in-law who is in the hospital with a
blocked carotid artery and still at risk. Marilyn asks prayers for a special
intention. Marisa asks for prayers for herself that all biopsies will come
back normal and that her Doctor appointment Tuesday  have good news. Marissa
asks prayers for a special intention.

   www.stpatz.com/prayers.htm