<MP>Monday, 10 July 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 19:04:36 -0500

FATIMA / LOURDES / SPAIN / LISIEUX / PARIS
02-13 October 2006
Several seats may still remain.  For complete information, follow the link
from: www.frpat.com

     From Father Pat Umberger

"O LORD, you are our Father; we are the clay, and you are our potter; we are
all the work of your hand."  ~Isaiah 64:8

We can expect miracles of change in people's lives.  We need not be held
back by unbelief.  People can be changed and they are often ready and
waiting to be changed.  We need never believe that human nature cannot be
changed.  We can see changed people every day.  Do we have the faith to make
those changes possible?  Modern miracles happen every day in the lives of
people.  Miracles are often in the realm of personalities.  Human nature can
be changed and is always being changed.  We can have enough faith so that we
can be channels for God's strength into the lives of others.

I pray that I may have the faith to expect miracles.  I pray that I may be
used by God to help change the lives of others.