<MP>Monday, 07 May 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 22:10:17 -0500

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     from Father Pat Umberger

J O I N    M E
A great Pilgrimage to the Holy Land.
04-15 November 2007
The brochure and full information, including hotel links, is on-line.
Follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

     From Father Pat Umberger

"Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path." ~Psalm 119:105

God can take our efforts for good and bless them.  God appreciates our
efforts.  We need God's blessing.  Together they mean spiritual success. Our
efforts are necessary.  We cannot merely relax and drift with the tide. We
can often direct our efforts against the tide of materialism around us. When
difficulties come, our efforts are needed to surmount them.  But God can
direct our efforts into the right channels and God's power is necessary to
help us choose the right.

I pray that I may choose the right.  I pray that I may have God's blessing
and direction in all my efforts for good.

Luvina requests prayers for her granddaughter who just graduated from
college with honors but has trouble making wise decisions. Maria asks
prayers of thanksgiving for God's mercy and goodness and for her husband who
is having rotator cuff problems, that it will be resolved without surgery.
Anna request prayers of thanksgiving as her brother was just told that he
appears to be in remission from his cancer.

Carol asks prayers for her brother, a nephew, and a friend of a friend, that
are healed and given many blessings during this troubling time. Melva asks
prayers for a five year old boy who has cancer. Shirley requests prayers for
daughter who has cancer of the lung. Mary requests prayers for her niece
that her baby will turn back in the right position so she won't have to have
a C section.

A.J. Russell, ed. Forward to friends,
but please leave this tag intact.