<MP>Monday, 07 January 2008

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 08:32:02 -0600

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     from Father Pat Umberger
time, just follow the directions at the bottom of this e-mail.  I cannot do
it for you during this time away.

     From Father Pat Umberger

St. Raymond of Penyafort (1175-1275)
Since Raymond lived into his hundredth year, he had a chance to do many
things. As a member of the Spanish nobility, he had the resources and the
education to get a good start in life.  For more, click here:

Those who keep his commandments remain in him, and he in them, and the way
we know that he remains in us is from the Spirit whom he gave us.  ~1 John
3:22-4:6

From that time on, Jesus began to preach and say, "Repent, for the Kingdom
of heaven is at hand."  ~Matthew 4:12-17, 23-25

God calls us to observe His Commandments, as a way of protecting us and
providing for us. When we fail we can return to God, knowing that he will
forgive us. We set a good example for our children and grandchildren and all
those around us when we keep God's Commandments.

I pray that I may follow God's call by keeping His Commandments.  I pray
that I may always remember that God's forgiveness and a new start is always
available to me.