<MP>Monday, 05 June 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 19:35:31 -0500

F A T I M A / L O U R D E S / S P A I N / L I S I E U X / P A R I S
Remember, the sign-up deadline is 24 June.  The price rises $100 after that
date. To go on the trip you need to register with and pay your deposit to
Pentecost Tours. For complete details, follow the link from:
www.frpat.com

P O D C A S T    /  G O D C A S T
Visit the newest part of my Web Site.  Download the latest Sunday homily.
Listen to it at your computer or download to your MP3 player. Or, subscribe
to the free RSS Feed and download them automatically. Just follow the
"Godcast" link from:  www.frpat.com

D A    V I N C I    C O D E    D E B U N K E D
Just follow the link from: www.frpat.com

     From Father Pat Umberger

Very quietly God speaks through our thoughts and feelings.  We can heed the
Divine voice of our conscience.  We can listen for this and we need never be
disappointed in the results in our lives.  We can listen for this small,
still voice and our tired nerves can become rested.  The Divine voice comes
to us as strength as well as tenderness, as power as well as restfulness.
Our moral strength derives its effectiveness from the power that comes when
we listen patiently for the still, small voice.

I pray that I may listen for the still, small voice of God.  I pray that I
may obey the leading of my conscience.

A member asks prayers for his son who left home last week without letting us
know where he was going. A mother asks prayers for her son who is undergoing
medical tests. Fanny says prayers of thanksgiving for successful back
surgery and begs our Lord for help to cover the expenses.

Cathy asks for prayer that she will have relief from severe back pain.
Eileen asks for prayers for her sister-in-law who has lung cancer.