<MP>Monday, 05 February 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 17:03:11 -0600

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     From Father Pat Umberger

"Teach me your way, O LORD, that I may walk in your truth; give me an
undivided heart to revere your name."  ~Psalm 86:11

I believe that life is a school in which I can learn spiritual things. I can
trust in God and God will teach me.  I can listen to God and God can speak
through my mind.  I can commune with God in spite of all opposition and
every obstacle.  There will be days when I will hear no voice in my mind and
when there will come no intimate heart-to-heart communion.  But if I
persist, and make a life habit of schooling myself in spiritual things, God
can be revealed to me in many ways.

I pray that I may regularly go to school in things of the spirit.  I pray
that I may grow spiritually, by making a practice of all these things.

Rosaline asks prayers for two intentions. Marilyn asks prayers for a special
intention. George from Kenya asks prayers for two special intentions. Luvina
requests prayers for her family and herself for the various issues in the
daily lives of each family member.

Tina requests prayer for herself in discernment of a special intention.
Martha requests prayer for a special intention involving parenting her
daughter responsibly. Mom asks for prayers for daughter who is unemployed.

Keep me in your prayers and know you're remembered in mine as well.   May
God continue to draw near to you and those you love and keep you safe!

All the best and God Bless,

Fr. Pat's Web Site
Reaching Out
Parish Site