<MP>Monday, 03 July 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 08:37:06 -0500

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     from Father Pat Umberger

I'll be out of town until Monday, so here's Monday's Morning Prayer!

Have a good 4th of July Weekend,

Father Pat

Fatima / Lourdes/ Spain /France 2006
NUMBER OF SEATS DRASTICALLY REDUCED AFTER MONDAY

There is still time to sign up for our October 2006 Pilgrimage to Lourdes,
Fatima and Spain.  Still, seats need to be surrendered to the airline this
coming Monday, 03 July and the number of seats will be drastically reduced
after that.  If nobody else signs up before then, we'll have only four more
reserved seats after Monday.  If more are signed up then it may be possible
to hold onto another seat or two.  Our absolute capacity though, is 50.  It
may be possible to procure several more at a later date, but with a
re-negotiated air fare.

The price of this 12-day Pilgrimage is $2999, plus tips and taxes.  You will
need to make payment arrangements before Pentecost Tours closes on Monday in
order to hold these seats.  If you're planning to join us, please let me
know by e-mail.  And then CALL PENTECOST TOURS and make arrangements:

        1 800 713-9800

As always, the Pilgrimage Brochure, map of our travels, links to our Hotels
and much more are available at my Web Site.  Just click the link from:

        www.frpat.com

F O U R T H   O F   J U L Y

Follow the Fourth of July link for ...

*Father Pat's reflection on Freedom
*Andrew Costello's Reflection.
*The Fourth of July in History
*The Declaration of Independence
*Lyrics to the Star Spangled Banner
*Links for kids, and for all of us!
*Flag Etiquette
*The Evolving of the American Flag
*Add a link from your Site to our 4th of July Page!

Just follow the link from:
      www.frpat.com

     From Father Pat Umberger

"Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be
filled."  ~Matthew 5:6

"Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be
filled."  Only in the fullness of faith can the heart-sick and faint and
weary be satisfied, healed, and rested.  We can think of the wonderful
spiritual revelations still to be found by those who are trying to live the
spiritual life.  Much of life is spiritually unexplored country.  Only to
the consecrated and loving people who walk with God in spirit can these
great spiritual discoveries be revealed. We can keep going forward and keep
growing in righteousness.

I pray that I may not be held back by the material things of the world.  I
pray that I may let God lead me forward.

A.J. Russell, ed. Forward to friends,
but please leave this tag intact.