<MP>Monday, 02 April 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 14:24:09 -0500

H O L Y    W E E K    2 0 0 7

You'll find materials on Reconciliation, an Examination of Conscience and
even a Credit Card to Heaven.  Be sure to visit our ON-LINE STATIONS OF THE
CROSS.  I've written them for children and adults alike.  They've been newly
illustrated this year by the 4th Graders at our own Saint Patrick's School
and are available in English and Spanish as well.  See a description of each
of the days of Holy Week, along with some great photos! Just follow the link
from:

   www.frpat.com

D I V I N E    M E R C Y    N O V E N A

It starts an Good Friday.  For the novena and a pledge form, visit my Web
Site and click the Divine Mercy link!

       www.frpat.com

H O L Y    L A N D    2 0 0 7
04-15 November.  The brochure is now on line!
$2599 from Minneapolis, $2499 from JFK in New York

Visit my Web Site for complete details.  You can sign up any time now, and
we expect this one to fill up quickly. Gary says the Holy Land has been
their most popular destination!  Just follow the link from:

     From Father Pat Umberger

=:  S C R I P T U R E   F O R   T H E   D A Y  :=.

"Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you disquieted within me?
Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my help and my God."
~Psalm 42:5-6

=:  M E D I T A T I O N   F O R   T H E   D A Y  :=.

Not what we do so much as what we are, that is the miracle-working power. We
can be a force for good, with God's help.  God is here to help us and to
bless us, here to be with us.  We can be workers with God.  Changed by God's
grace, we can shed one garment of the spirit for a better one.  In time, we
can throw that one aside for yet a finer one.  And so from character to
character, we can be gradually transformed.

=: P R A Y E R   F O R   T H E   D A Y  :=.

I pray that I may accept every challenge.  I pray that each acceptance of a
challenge may make me grow into a better person.

Tom requests prayers for strength and reconciliation with his daughter who
is using him as a scapegoat. Jane asks prayers for her sister having back
surgery on Thursday that the surgery turns out well and a speedy and full
recovery. Brian requests prayers for several special intentions. Ralph asks
prayers for his wife who has heart problems. A member asks for prayers for
her family in the wake of recently losing her job, and that The Lord Jesus
will help her to find a suitable job that will keep her family together.