<MP>Monday, 01 January 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 17:02:37 -0600

H A P P Y    N E W    Y E A R

No matter what, we can "Start Over."  See our special New Year card to you,
at my Web Site!

Visit our New Year Page for:
*Our New Year Card to You
*New Year's Countdown
*New Year's in the U.S.A.
*A Pledge of Non-Violence your family may wish to take!
*New Year Art and Projects
*New Year's Eve in Times Square
*How to Keep Your New Year's Resolution
*Much more!

*Also, Christmas pictures from Saint Pat's Parish and Saint Pat's School
*And download the cutest Epiphany Windows Desktop Wallpaper ever!

Use the on-line Referral Form to recommend our page to your friends, too.
Just click the "New Year's" Link from:

     www.frpat.com/

S  P O N S O R    A    C H I L D
What a wonderful way to start a New Year!

I sponsor two children in Mexico.  What an enriching experience.  I am able
to get messages to him at any time.  I was able to send a Christmas gift,
too.  And if I'd like to visit him someday, that is possible as well.  All
it costs is $18 a month.  I've already received a photo of my child and a
letter from him.  If you're interested in learning more . and seeing a photo
of my child, just follow the link from my Web Site: www.frpat.com

S E N D    Y O U R    P R A Y E R S   T O   G U A D A L U P E

I'll be heading for Mexico City and Guadalupe on 08 January with two priest
friends.  We'll be happy to remember your prayer intentions when we visit
Guadalupe, at daily Mass and at the many Churches we'll visit.  Just submit
your intention using the handy form linked from:

     From Father Pat Umberger

"Jesus straightened up and said to the woman caught in adultery, 'Woman,
where are they? Has no one condemned you?'  She said, 'No one, sir.' And
Jesus said, 'Neither do I condemn you. Go your way, and from now on do not
sin again.'"  ~John 8:10-11

In the new year, I can live one day at a time.  I can make each day one of
preparation for better things ahead.  I need not dwell on the past or the
future, only on the present.  I can bury every fear of the future, all
thoughts of unkindness and bitterness, all my dislikes, my resentments, my
sense of failure, my disappointments in others and in myself, my gloom and
my despondency.  I can leave all these things buried and go forward, in this
new year and this new millennium, into a new life!

I pray that God will guide me one day at a time in the new year.  I pray
that for each day, God will supply the wisdom and the strength I need.

Toni asks prayers for the healing of her relationship with her daughter.
Nancy from PA requests prayers for the people of Iraq that they may find
healing and forgiveness and their nation a democratic peace. Daniel asks
prayers for his healing. A mother asks prayers for her child with special
needs who has been feeling very ill for a very long time, that the doctors
can get to the bottom of the problem and a best course of treatment very
quickly.

A Mom asks prayers for her three adult daughters for healing and
reconciliation with each other. Jane asks prayers for the healing of
relationships. Leila is asking for prayers for her brother who is bipolar,
that he may become balanced. Geneva asks prayers for the relief of terrible
backaches. Member Sr. Frances requests prayers for good health and no pain.