<MP>Friday, 31 October 2008

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 20:47:17 -0500

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     From Father Pat Umberger

S E N D    Y O U R    P R A Y E R S    T O    I T A L Y
We'll remember you intentions in our prayers!

Fill out the on-line form and we'll remember your prayer intentions during
our Masses and in our daily prayers during our 10-22 November Pilgrimage to
Southern Italy, Rome and the Vatican.  Just follow the banner link from:
www.frpat.com

Here's a great way to help Saint Patrick's Parish and have something to look
forward to all year long. Our Adesse Raffle Calendars offer a prize every
day in 2009 ... from $30 to $500.  Prizes total $16,755.  Only 3000
calendars are sold.  If you're interested in helping out, just follow the
banner link from:  www.stpatz.com

St. Wolfgang of Regensburg (c. 924-994)
Wolfgang was born in Swabia, Germany, and was educated at a school located
at the abbey of Reichenau. There he encountered Henry, a young noble who
went on to become Archbishop of Trier. Meanwhile, Wolfgang remained in close
contact with the archbishop, teaching in his cathedral school and supporting
his efforts to reform the clergy.  For more, follow the link below:

I am confident of this, that the one who began a good work in you will
continue to complete it until the day of Christ Jesus. ~Philippians 1:1-11

Then he said to them "Who among you, if your son or ox falls into a cistern,
would not immediately pull him out on the sabbath day?" But they were unable
to answer his question. ~Luke 14:1-6

God is the one who made us, who loves us and keeps us in existence.  God is
the one who can bring the good work He began in us to completion. It is best
if we strive to follow the Lord's way.  As we learn more and more, we find
that this is very much common sense.  We reach out to help whenever we see
an opportunity to do so.

I pray that I may follow the Lord's way and respond to the needs of others.
I pray that I may trust that the Lord who began the good work in me, will
bring it to completion.

.=: W E     P R A Y  :=.

Linda asks for prayers for her son who needs to make a tough decision now
that his dad is gone from his life. Claudia request that you pray that her
Thyroid Nodules would be negative for cancer when biopsied on Nov. 4,2008.
Mark requests prayers for someone who needs guidance in knowing what career
path to choose to best serve others.

Nancy from PA requests prayers for the upcoming election and that all
Catholics as well as all Americans chose candidates who are above every
other issue, committed to the preservation of all human life in all in
forms. Donna asks prayers for her nurse co-workers who have recently lost
their jobs, may they find stable employment soon. Tina asks prayers for
several special intentions.

Mindy requests prayers for her husband, five chaperones, and 79 seventh and
eighth graders that are flying to Florida today and will return on Monday.
Kimberly asks prayers for a special intention. Alvina asks prayers for a
special intention.

Helen-Ann asks prayers for a special intention. Member fervently asks for
prayers for our Nation during the upcoming election that we will elect a
candidate that does not endorse abortion.