<MP>Friday, 29 September 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 20:27:42 -0500

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     from Father Pat Umberger

S E N D    Y O U R    P R A Y E R    I N T E N T I O N S
We'll remember you Intentions at Fatima, Lourdes and Spain!

Fill out the easy on-line form and we'll take you prayer intentions along
with us to Fatima, Lourdes and Spain.  We'll remember them during our daily
Masses throughout our 02-13 October Pilgrimage and in our daily prayers as
well.  Just follow the link from:

       www.frpat.com

     From Father Pat Umberger

"For who is God except the LORD? And who is a rock besides our God?--the God
who girded me with strength, and made my way safe.  He made my feet like the
feet of a deer, and set me secure on the heights."  ~Psalm 18:31-33

How can we get strength to be effective and to accept responsibility?
By asking God for the strength we need each day.  I has been proven in
countless lives that for every day we live, the necessary power shall be
given us.  We can face each challenge that comes to us during the day, sure
that God will give us the strength to face it.  For every task that is given
us, there is also given all the power necessary for the performance of that
task.  I do not need to hold back.

I pray that I may accept every task as a challenge.  I know I cannot wholly
fail if God is with me.

Mary asks prayers for her nephew and wife who are having marriage
difficulties. Richard offers prayers of Thanksgiving for the strength tot
persevere the extended depression from unemployment and personal losses due
to Hurricane Katrina. Member asks for prayer for cousin who is being tested
for Gestational Diabetes with only 8 weeks to go in her pregnancy.

Steph asks for prayers for her sister-in-law who is having surgery for
breast cancer. Rosaline asks prayers that Mother (age 93) be relieved from
further pain. Marilyn asks prayers for a special intention. Joseph asks
prayers for a special intention.

Diane asks prayers for her husband that he will respond to the new
treatment. A member requests prayers that Our Lord may bless her financial
investment actions and that she may not suffer any financial loss with
regard to her company shares and that God may bless her financially. A
member thanks all members for their prayers and requests thanksgiving
prayers for various petitions granted.

A.J. Russell, ed. Forward to friends,
but please leave this tag intact.

   www.stpatz.com/prayers.htm