<MP>Friday, 27 July 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 16:23:41 -0500

J O I N    S I S T E R    J O S E L D A    A N D    M E
A great Pilgrimage to the Holy Land.
04-15 November 2007

PHONE NUMBER ERROR:
I realized that I've been sending out the wrong Cell Phone number.  I just
got a new one and relied on my memory ... which was a mistake.  My CELL
PHONE NUMBER IS 608 769-0042

EARLY SIGN-UP DISCOUNT ENDS TODAY, FRIDAY 27 JULY!
Sign up now and save $100!

Five signed up yesterday and seven today!
More are considering the trip

Land only price (meet us in the Holy Land) is $1826.

We'll stay at only two Hotels this time, the Grand Court in Jerusalem (near
the old City) http://www.grandcourt.co.il/

and the Gai Beach Spa Hotel in Tiberias
http://www.gaibeachhotel.com,
right on the Sea of Galilee.
It's beautiful!

Q U E S T I O N S ?

If you have questions that can be answered by Pentecost Tours, just call
them at:
   1 800 713-9800

If you have questions I can answer, e-mail me at frpat@xxxxxxxxxx
My personal cell phone number is: 608 769-0042

S I G N    U P    N O W !

Visit my Web Site for complete details.  You can sign up any time now, and
we expect this one to fill up quickly. It would be a great memory to be able
to say you signed up during Holy Week! Gary, from Pentecost Tours, says the
Holy Land has been their most popular destination!  And if you've never
taken a Pentecost Tour, you won't believe the quality, attention to detail,
and organization.  Coupled with the low price, it doesn't get any better
than this! The basic cost this year is $2499 from JFK Airport in New York or
$2599 from Minneapolis.  That's $300 less than last year's trip. Just follow
the link from:

       www.frpat.com

If you think you may be joining us, let me know as soon as you can so I can
keep track of the group!

     From Father Pat Umberger

"He has told you, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to
act justly, to love tenderly, and to walk humbly with your God."  ~Micah 6:8

"Walk humbly with your God."  Walking with God means practicing the presence
of God in our daily affairs. It means asking God for the strength to face
each new day.  It means turning to God often during the day in prayer for
ourselves and for other people.  It means thanking God at night for the
blessings we have received during the day.  Nothing can seriously upset us
if we are "walking with God."  We can believe that God is beside us in
spirit, to help us and to guide us on our way.

I pray that I may try to walk humbly with God.  I pray that I may turn to
God often, as to a close friend.