<MP>Friday, 25 May 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 18:36:06 -0500

J O I N    M E
A great Pilgrimage to the Holy Land.
04-15 November 2007
Now is a great time to sign up! The brochure and full information, including
hotel links, is on-line.
Follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

If you live near Onalaska you're invited to an information morning or
evening ... with a great video of many of the places we'll visit,
information about our Pilgrimages in general, and a chance to ask questions.
Tuesday, 29 May at 9:30 a.m. and 7 p.m.  If you think you may be joining us,
let me know as soon as you can so I can keep track of the group!

     From Father Pat Umberger

"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble." ~Psalm
46:10

There is no limit to what we can accomplish in helping others.  We can keep
that thought always.  We need never relinquish any work or give up the
thought of any accomplishment because it seems beyond our power. God will
help us in all good work.   We only give it up if we feel that it's not
God's will for us.  In helping others, we can think of the tiny seed under
the dark, hard ground.  There is no certainty that, when it has forced its
way up to the surface, sunlight and warmth will greet it. Often a task seems
beyond our power, but there is no limit to what we can accomplish with God's
help.

I pray that I may never become discouraged in helping others.  I pray that I
may always rely on the power of God to help me.

Frieda asks prayers for her 2 grandsons that are suffering from depression.
Amy and Erin asks prayers for her dad and husband, who is having tests run
at the hospital. Luetta asks prayers for a special intention.