<MP>Friday, 24 November 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 21:40:13 -0600

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     From Father Pat Umberger

"It is God's will that by doing right you should silence the ignorance of
the foolish.  As servants of God, live as free people, yet do not use your
freedom as a pretext for evil.  Honor everyone."  ~1 Peter 2:15-17

Each new days brings an opportunity to do some little thing that will help
to make a better world, that will bring God's kingdom a little nearer to
being realized on earth.  We can take each day's happenings as opportunities
for something we can do for God.  In that spirit, a blessing will attend all
that we do.  When we offer this day's service to God, we are sharing in
God's work.  We do not have to do great things.

I pray that today I may do the next thing, the unselfish thing, the loving
thing.  I pray that I may be content with doing small things as long as they
are right.

Judy asks for prayers for her brother who is in terminal kidney failure. A
member asks prayers for those who struggle with a heavy heart this time of
year, that they may be blessed with earthly angels to help them through.

   www.stpatz.com/prayers.htm