<MP>Friday, 24 August 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 17:03:46 -0500

P I L G R I M A G E    O F    A    L I F E T I M E !

A great Pilgrimage to the Holy Land - 04-15 November 2007!
WE HAVE PASSED OUR GOAL OF 36 TRAVELERS,
but could take eleven more!

Land only price (meet us in the Holy Land) is $1926.
All but 4 seats must be surrendered to the airlines AFTER AUGUST 27th.

The brochure and full information, including hotel links, is on-line.
Follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

If you will be joining us, let me know as soon as you can so I can keep
track of the group!

     From Father Pat Umberger

"Jesus looked at them and said, 'For mortals it is impossible, but for God
all things are possible.'"  ~Matthew 19:26

We can cling to the belief that all things are possible with God.  If this
belief is truly accepted it is the ladder upon which a human soul can climb
from the lowest pit of despair to the most sublime heights of peace of mind.
It is possible for God to change our way of living. When we see the change
in another person through the grace of God, we cannot doubt that all things
are possible in the lives of people through the strength that comes from
faith in God who rules us all.

I pray that I may live expectantly.  I pray that I may believe deeply that
all things are possible with God.

Heather asks prayers for her husband, for courage and faith. Rena asks for
prayers for her future son-in-law who is awaiting cancer tests, that it will
come back negative. Mary requests prayers for her son who is seeking
employment, that he may use his education and gifts.

Rosa and her family asks prayers to move on from a difficult year and to
begin a new life knowing that her still-born daughter will always remain in
their hearts. Lynn asks prayers for her mother and father who both are
recovering from lung surgeries, that they will grow stronger each day and
that their pain will subside. Debbie asks prayers for a friend who is dying,
that she has a peaceful death.