<MP>Friday, 23 February 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 19:56:46 -0600

H O L Y    L A N D    2 0 0 7
Join us on this wonderful 04-15 November Pilgrimage!

We have a brochure for our November 2007 Pilgrimage to the Holy Land.
Imagine walking where Jesus walked, following the route of the real Stations
of the Cross, visiting the Tomb of Christ and his birthplace as well,
renewing Baptismal Promises at the Jordan River, renewing Marriage vows or
praying for a deceased spouse at Cana in Galilee.

We'll stay at only two Hotels this time, the Grand Court in Jerusalem (near
the old City) and the Gai Beach Spa Hotel in Tiberias, right on the Sea of
Galilee.  It's beautiful! As always full breakfast and dinner is included,
along with luggage transfer, admissions, transfers and much more.  Gary says
their Holy Land Guides are the best!

Visit my Web Site for complete details.  You can sign up any time now, and
we expect this one to fill up quickly. Gary says the Holy Land has been
their most popular destination!  Just follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

L E N T    2 0 0 7

Visit my special Lent page for lots of Lenten resources, including Pope
Benedict XVI's Lenten Message ... and STATIONS OF THE CROSS newly
illustrated by the 4th Graders of Saint Pat's School.  I wrote them for kids
and adults alike, in English and Spanish as well.  Just follow the link
from:  www.frpat.com

     From Father Pat Umberger

"This is the day that the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it."
~Psalm 118:24

We can love the busy life.  It can be a joy-filled life.  We can take our
fill of joy in the Spring.  We can live outdoors whenever possible. Sun and
air are nature's great healing forces.  That inward joy can change poisoned
blood into a pure, healthy, life-giving flow.  We need never forget that the
real healing of the spirit comes from within, from the close, loving contact
of our spirit with God's spirit.  We can keep in close communion with God's
spirit day by day.

I pray that I may learn to live the abundant life.  I pray that I may enjoy
a close contact with God this day and be glad in it.

Sister Frances asks prayers for successful wrist surgery and a good
recovery. Joe asks prayers  for spiritual peace for himself and his wife, as
they go to the 1st interview in the Diaconate process. Bob, a member,
requests prayers that his lab reports come back okay.

Holly asks prayers for her husband that he maybe filled with God's strength
and guidance. Therese asks for prayers for a complete healing. Please pray
for Eileen who is struggling with cancer. JaniceMarie asks prayers for
herself that she may use discernment and trust in making an important
decision.

Brian asks prayers for his baby son who will have surgery on Friday.
Jennifer asks prayers for a special intention. Marilyn asks prayers for a
special intention. Mom asks prayers for a safe flight and a good interview.

Amanda asks prayers that her operation will go well on Monday. Caroline asks
prayers for a special intention.

Keep me in your prayers and know you're remembered in mine as well.   May
God continue to draw near to you and those you love and keep you safe!

All the best and God Bless,

Fr. Pat's Web Site
Reaching Out
Parish Site