<MP>Friday, 20 October 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 00:16:08 -0500

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     ~from Father Pat Umberger

"Your kingdom come. Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven."
~Matthew 6:10

"Your kingdom come. Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven."
Simple acceptance of God's will in whatever happens is the key to abundant
living. We can continue to pray, "Not my will but your will be done."  It
may not turn out the way we want it to, but it will be the best way in the
long run,  because it is God's way.  If we decide to accept whatever happens
as God's will for ourselves, whatever it may be, our burdens will be
lighter.  We can try to see the positive in all things.

I pray that I may see the working out of God's will in my life.  I pray that
I may be content with whatever God wills for me.

Vicki ask for prayers that she will pass her exam on Saturday October 22,
2006 and that her background check will come back fine and she will be able
to get her license to sell insurance. Claire, a member, request prayers for
acceptance and peace as their Father faces serious health issues and need to
make decisions. A member requests prayers for a special intention.

Nancy from PA requests prayers for a very good friend who has been
discovered to have a mass on her ovary that the surgery she is to have in
early November will show no cancer. A member requests prayers of healing for
a friend with Crone's disease who has had a bad reaction to a medication,
that they will be healed of Crone's and recover from the reaction. Queen Of
the Most Holy Rosary Parish  ask for your prayers for an Archbishop who has
been told the experimental chemo is not working and has only a few months
left at most.

   www.stpatz.com/prayers.htm