<MP>Friday, 19 May 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 20:00:51 -0500

F A T I M A / L O U R D E S / S P A I N / L I S I E U X / P A R I S
Twenty-Nine are now signed up (six in the past four days)! Remember, to go
on the trip you need to register with and pay your deposit to Pentecost
Tours. For complete details, follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

C O N F I R M A T I O N    P H O T O S
Along with First Communion and May Crowning Pics.
Just follow the link from: www.frpat.com

D A    V I N C I    C O D E    D E B U N K E D
Just follow the link from: www.frpat.com

T E C H    T I P    F R O M    F A T H E R    P A T
On-line predators: What you can do to minimize the risk.  Just click the
link:

   http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/children/kidpred.mspx

     From Father Pat Umberger

"He drew me up from the desolate pit, out of the miry bog, and set my feet
upon a rock, making my steps secure."  ~Psalm 40:2

"He drew me up from the desolate pit, out of the miry bog, and set my feet
upon a rock, making my steps secure."  The first part, "He brought me up out
of a horrible pit," means that by turning to God and putting my problems in
God's hands, I am able to overcome my sins and temptations. "He set my feet
upon a rock" means that when I trust God in all things, I have true
security."  He makes my steps secure," means that if I honestly try to live
the way God wants me to live, I will have God's guidance in my daily living.

I pray that my feet may be set upon a rock.  I pray that I may rely on God
to guide my comings and goings.

.=:  W E    P R A Y  :=.

Art asks for prayers for two special intentions. Jean requests prayers for
her daughter who needs guidance and discernment regarding a decision
involving her mortgage. Linda requests prayers for her best friend who had a
cancerous mole removed, and is very anxious due to both parents and many
family members dying from cancer.

A member asks prayers for a mother-in-law who had two days of back surgery.
my mother-in-law who had two days of back surgery. A member asks prayers for
her husband who will have a echocardiogram with good results. Ann-Marie asks
prayers that her brother's court matter will be dismissed on Monday.

Tom asks for prayers for a friend to be healed from pancreatic cancer and
continue to Gods will. Nancy from PA requests prayers for her aunt and her
uncle's niece who are presently estranged that they may be able to heal
their differences. Maria asks prayers for a special intention.

A member asks prayers of gratitude that Father Pat became a priest. Mary
says prayers of thanksgiving for her nephew who has been released from the
hospital and principal's sister who is recovering from surgery. Kim requests
prayers for her mother who is struggling with alcoholism and depression.