<MP>Friday, 17 August 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 20:15:23 -0500

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     from Father Pat Umberger

J O I N    S I S T E R    J O S E L D A    A N D    M E

A great Pilgrimage to the Holy Land - 04-15 November 2007!
We have passed our goal of 36 travelers.
Reasonable transportation now available from La Crosse, WI.

Land only price (meet us in the Holy Land) is $1926.
All but 4 seats must be surrendered to the airlines after August 27th.

The brochure and full information, including hotel links, is on-line.
Follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

If you will be joining us, let me know as soon as you can so I can keep
track of the group!

     From Father Pat Umberger

"If I say, 'Surely the darkness shall cover me, and the light around me
become night,' even the darkness is not dark to you; the night is as bright
as the day, for darkness is as light to you.  For it was you who formed my
inward parts; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I
am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; that I know
very well.  My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in
secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes beheld my
unformed substance. In your book were written all the days that were formed
for me, when none of them as yet existed." ~Psalm 139:11-16

Sunshine is the laughter of nature.  We can live out in the sunshine. The
sun and air are good medicine.  Nature is a good nurse for tired bodies. We
can let nature have her way with us.  God's grace is like the sunshine. We
can let our whole being be enwrapped in God's spirit.  It can make glad the
hearts of all of us.  God's spirit can heal and cure the mind.  We can let
it have its way and know that all will be well!

I pray that I may live in the sunshine of God's spirit.  I pray that my mind
and soul may be energized by it.

Brian requests prayer for his friends elderly mother who went through
another major surgery and needs his support, that God will be with them.
Lilian asks prayers for someone who has colon cancer. Lenny requests prayers
in her continued search for a good job.

Alvina asks prayers for a special intention. Frank and Kathy ask prayers for
two special intentions.

A.J. Russell, ed. Forward to friends,
but please leave this tag intact.