<MP>Friday, 15 September 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 16:38:45 -0500

T E C H    T I P    F R O M    F A T H E R    P A T
Increase Morning Prayer text size!

From member Rick ... If you hold the control key down and then roll the
wheel on the mouse the text will become larger or smaller.

     From Father Pat Umberger

"For thus said the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel: In returning and rest
you shall be saved; in quietness and in trust shall be your strength."
~Isaiah 30:15

Confidence means to have faith in something.  We could not live without
confidence in others.  When we have confidence in God's grace, we can face
whatever comes.  When we have confidence in God's love, we can be serene and
at peace.  We can rest in the faith that God will take care of us.  We can
try to rest in God's presence until God's life-power flows through us.  We
can be still and in that stillness the still, small voice will come.  It can
speak in quietness to the human mind that is attuned to its influence.

I pray that I may find strength today in quietness.  I pray that I may be
content today that God will take care of me.

A member asks prayers for her daughter as she struggles with her physical
and mental health. Kimberly asks for prayers for her husband's career and
the health of their new baby on the way. Denise asks for prayers of
Thanksgiving for Fr. Pat's wonderful medical follow up news, may we all
continue to be blessed with his ministry.

Luvina offers prayers of thanksgiving as she and her husband celebrate their
Golden Wedding Anniversary on September 14, asking prayers for the health,
safety and well-being of her children, grandchildren and themselves.

   www.stpatz.com/prayers.htm