<MP>Friday, 14 July 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 19:26:43 -0500

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     From Father Pat Umberger

"You will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you will
be my witnesses in Jerusalem, in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of
the earth."  ~Acts 1:8

God does not withhold God's presence from us.  God does not refuse to reveal
more of God's trust to us.  God does not hold back the spirit from us.  God
does not withhold the strength that we need.  God's presence, God's truth,
God's Spirit, God's strength are always immediately available to us,
whenever we are fully willing to receive them.  But we can block them off by
selfishness, intellectual pride, fear, greed and materialism. We can try to
get rid of these blocks and let God's spirit flow in.

I pray that I may remove all blocks that are keeping me from God. I pray
that I may let God come into my life with power.

Luvina requests prayers for her family and herself for various life
situations thankful for all blessings. Marilynn requests prayers for her
mother.

A.J. Russell, ed. Forward to friends,
but please leave this tag intact.