<MP>Friday, 12 January 2007

  • From: "Margaret Hickey" <mjehickey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <morningprayer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 06:11:25 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

-------Original Message-------

From: Fr. Pat Umberger
Date: 01/02/07 12:28:16
Subject: Friday, 12 January 2007

.=: M O R N I N G P R A Y E R :=.
time, just do so in the manner described at the bottom of each e-mail you
receive. Keep us in your prayers. We'll remember your intentions in our
daily prayers, at our daily Mass, at Guadalupe and the many Churches we'll
visit in Mexico City, Guadalupe and the area.

.=: M O R N I N G P R A Y E R :=.
From Father Pat Umberger

.=: S C R I P T U R E F O R T H E D A Y :=.

"My vows to you I must perform, O God; I will render thank offerings to you.
For you have delivered my soul from death, and my feet from falling, so that
I may walk before God in the light of life." ~Psalm
56:12

.=: M E D I T A T I O N F O R T H E D A Y :=.

I can say thank you to God for everything, even the seeming trials and
worries. I can strive to be grateful and humble. My whole attitude toward
God can be one of gratitude. I can be glad for the things I have received.
I can pass on what God reveals to me. I believe that more truths can flow
in, as I go along in this new way of life.

.=: P R A Y E R F O R T H E D A Y :=.

I pray that I may be grateful for the things I have received and do not
deserve. I pray that this gratitude will make me truly humble.

.=: S C R I P T U R E S A N D S A I N T O F T H E D A Y :=

.=: W E P R A Y :=.

Intentions will not be included during our time in Mexico City. We've taken
hundreds of intentions with us. Please remember them in your prayers. Be
assured too, that we'll remember you and your intentions in our prayers, at
our daily Mass, and in the many Churches we'll visit in Mexico City and the
area.

home. We pray for a deep and profound respect for life, and for the courage

.=: A D A I L Y B L E S S I N G :=.

For a video blessing from Father Pat, just click the link above. It is best