<MP>Friday, 11 August 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 18:44:16 -0500

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     From Father Pat Umberger

"In the beginning when God created the heavens and the earth, the earth was
a formless void and darkness covered the face of the deep, while a wind from
God swept over the face of the waters.  Then God said, "Let there be light";
and there was light."  ~Genesis 1:1-3

God made the ordered world out of chaos and set the stars in their courses
and made each plant to know its season..  God can bring peace and order out
of our own private chaos if we let God.  God is watching over us, too, to
bless us and care for us.  Out of the darkness, God is leading us to light,
out of unrest to rest, out of disorder to order, out of faults and failure
to success.  We belong to God and our affairs are God's affairs and can be
ordered by God if we are willing.

I pray that I may be led out of disorder into order.  I pray that I may be
led out of failure into success.

Leeanne asks prayers for her sister who passed away from lung cancer, and
for herself too. Connie asks prayers for a safe trip for her husband who
will travel to India next week. John asks prayers for a special intention.

Rosaline asks prayers for her son, that he find a permanent job. Leslie
prays for a better job that will use his talents and abilities more
effectively. Kris asks prayers for three intentions. A member asks prayers
for her daughter who has breast cancer.

Allie requests prayers for her husband who will be undergoing tests for
heart/artery problems. Ray asks prayers for a friend who died of a massive
heart attack, and for his family. A member asks prayers that the doctors
provide a correct analysis of his health situation.