<MP>Friday, 10 November 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 10:53:22 -0600

P A S T O R A L    P L A N N I N G

The priests of our Diocese are with our Bishop to discuss Pastoral Planning
this Thursday and Friday. Keep us in your prayers!  Because I'll be out of
town, I'm sending Morning Prayer early.

R A F F L E    C A L E N D A R
$16,800 in Prizes!

2007 Adesse Raffle Calendars are now available!  There are daily drawings
from 01 January-31 December 2007.  Calendars are $25. You'll be a winner
because you'll be helping our parish . . . and you might win a prize as
well!  If you're interested, just visit our Parish Web Site to see the
calendar, prizes and more . . . and fill out the easy form there and we'll
save some for you!  Just follow the link from:

     From Father Pat Umberger

"But those who look into the perfect law, the law of liberty, and persevere,
being not hearers who forget but doers who act--they will be blessed in
their doing."  ~James 1:25

When something happens to upset us and we are discouraged, we can try to
feel that life's difficulties and troubles are not intended to arrest our
progress in the spiritual life, but to test our strength and to increase our
determination to keep going.  Whatever it is that must be met, we can either
overcome it or use it.  Nothing need daunt us for long, nor need any
difficulty entirely overcome or conquer us.  God's strength is always there,
waiting for us to use it.  Nothing can be too great to be overcome, or if
not overcome, then used.

I pray that I may know that there can be no failure with God.  I pray that
with God's help I may live a more victorious life.

   www.stpatz.com/prayers.htm