<MP>Friday, 09 February 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 16:01:39 -0600

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     From Father Pat Umberger

"Do not be afraid, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure to
give you the kingdom."  ~Luke 12:32

The life-line, the line of rescue, is the line from the soul to God. On one
end of the life-line is our faith and on the other end is God's power. It
can be a strong line and no soul can be overwhelmed who is linked to God by
it.  I can trust in this life-line and never be afraid. God can save me from
doing wrong and from the cares and troubles of life.  I can look to God for
help and trust God for aid when I am emotionally upset.

I pray that no lack of trust of fearfulness will make me disloyal to God.  I
pray that I may keep a stronghold on the life-line of faith.

Donna asks for prayers for her friend who is battling cancer. Dolly asks
prayer for herself who is going to see an endocrinologist on February 26th
for a thyroid biopsy, that everything will turn out okay. Member asks
prayers that she can obtain a miracle healing of her foot.

Connie asks prayers for her sister that is in the hospital suffering from
pancreaitis and diabetes. A mother requests prayers for two special
intentions. Brian requests prayers for his baby son who will have surgery on
Friday. Vicki requests prayers for someone who has cervical cancer. A member
asks prayers of thanksgiving. A family member requests prayers for the
healing of her father and daughter.

A.J. Russell, ed. Forward to friends,
but please leave this tag intact.