<MP>Friday, 07 July 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 15:58:00 -0500

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     from Father Pat Umberger

02-13 OCTOBER 2006 PILGRIMAGE
TO FATIMA/LOURDES/SPAIN/LISIEUX/PARIS
Several seats remain.  Visit my Web Site for the brochure, sign-up sheet,
map of our travels, itinerary, links to hotels, etc.  Just follow the link
from:  www.frpat.com

     From Father Pat Umberger

"Weeping may linger for the night, but joy comes with the morning." Psalm
30:5

Painful as the present time may be, we will one day see the reason for it.
We can see that it was not testing, but a preparation for the life-work
which we are to do.  We can have faith that our prayers and aspirations will
some day be answered. Answered in a way that perhaps seems painful to us,
but is the only right way.  Selfishness and pride often make us want things
that are not good for us.  They need to be burned out of our natures.  We
can be rid of the blocks which are holding us back, before we can expect our
prayers to be answered.

=: P R A Y E R   F O R   T H E   D A Y  :=.

I pray that I may be willing to go through times of difficulty.  I pray that
I may trust God for the outcome.

A.J. Russell, ed. Forward to friends,
but please leave this tag intact.