<MP>Friday, 04 May 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 17:08:23 -0500

H O L Y    L A N D    2 0 0 7
04-15 November.  The brochure is now on line!
$2599 from Minneapolis, $2499 from JFK in New York

Our Pilgrimages are very friendly to single travelers.  Some elect to pay
the single room supplement and have a room of their own. The group is always
very friendly and inviting and folks have had no problem fitting in.
Pentecost Tours does its best to find roommates for single travelers who
don't want to pay the supplement. One lady is currently considering the
Pilgrimage but is in need of a female roommate. Perhaps that is just what
you need to hear.  If so, just let me know!

We hear of many places in the Holy Land mentioned in the Scriptures.  We'll
visit most if not all of them on our November Pilgrimage to the Holy Land.
Visit my Web Site for complete details.  You can sign up any time now, and
we expect this one to fill up quickly. Gary says the Holy Land has been
their most popular destination!  Why not sign up on Holy Week.

And, if you sign up, let me know so I can keep track of the group! Just
follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

     From Father Pat Umberger

Now the word of the LORD came to me saying,  "Before I formed you in the
womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you
a prophet to the nations."  Then I said, "Ah, Lord GOD! Truly I do not know
how to speak, for I am only a boy."  But the LORD said to me, "Do not say,
'I am only a boy'; for you shall go to all to whom I send you, and you shall
speak whatever I command you, Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you to
deliver you, says the LORD." ~Jeremiah 1:4-8

God thought about the universe and brought it into being.  God's thought
brought me into being.  I can think God's thoughts after God. I can often
keep my mind occupied with thoughts about God and meditate on the way God
wants me to live.  I can train my mind constantly in quiet times of
communion with God.  It is the work of a lifetime to develop to full stature
spiritually.  This is what I am on earth for.  It gives meaning to my life.

I pray that I may think God's thoughts after God.  I pray that I may live as
God wants me to live.

Helen to get A plus grades in nursing examinations, May 4 and 8, 2007. Tina
asks prayers for a special intention. A member asks prayers for a safe
journey back to Rhode Island next Thursday. Frieda asks prayers for her
husband who has cancer.

Jo Ann requests prayers for special intentions for her son and his family.
Request your  fervent prayers that the Lord will provide for our family and
bring us out of our financial distress and bless and bring to a successful
and speedy conclusions the property deals. Lil ask prayers for friend who
has a birth defect, has all symptoms of heart problems, and has an  artery
which cannot be reached, that God will give the doctors  the wisdom they
need to find a way of testing this artery for blockage.