<MP>Friday, 04 August 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 21:02:35 -0500

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     From Father Pat Umberger

"And this is eternal life, that they may know you, the only true God, and
Jesus Christ whom you have sent."  ~John 17:3

"And this is eternal life, that they may know you ... "  It is the flow of
the life eternal through spirit, mind and body that cleanses, heals,
restores and renews.  We can seek conscious contact with God more and more
each day.  We can make God an abiding presence during the day.  We can be
conscious of God's spirit helping us.  All that is done without God's spirit
is passing.  All that is done with God's spirit endures.

I pray that I may be in the stream of eternal life.  I pray that I may be
cleansed and healed by God's eternal spirit.