<MP>Friday, 01 September 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 21:02:32 -0500

Fatima, Spain, Lourdes, Lisieux and Paris
SEATS TICKETED TODAY!

Seats for our October Pilgrimage will be ticketed today, 01 September.  If
you'd still like to join us, call Pentecost Tours right away and let them
know!

      1 800 713-9800

The brochure and complete details are here:  www.frpat.com

     From Father Pat Umberger

"He has said, 'I will never leave you or forsake you.'  So we can say with
confidence, 'The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can anyone do
to me?'" ~Hebrews 13:5-6

"I will never leave you or forsake you."  Down through the centuries,
thousands have believed in God's constancy, tirelessness, and unfailing
love.  God has love.  Then forever we can be sure of God's love.  God has
power.  Then forever we can be sure;, in every difficulty and temptation, of
God's strength.  God has patience.  Then always there is one who can never
tire.  God has understanding.  Then always we can understand and be
understood.  Unless we want God to go, God will never leave us.  God is
always ready with the strength and power we need.

I pray that I may feel that God's love will never fail.  I pray that I may
have confidence in God's unfailing power.

Marg, after her husband died, asks prayers that she may sell her house. A
mom asks prayers for a healing of the persistent backaches which is becoming
more persistent and interfering with sleep and daily responsibilities. Pat
asks prayers for a good result in medical testing for abdominal pain.

PJ asks for prayers that he and his wife may be able to have another baby.
Marian asks prayers for her good friend, that her biopsy will be negative.
Bill asks prayers for his nephew who is seriously ill. A member asks prayers
for her granddaughter who has been accused of something she did not do.

A mother requests prayers for her children that they may go to church on a
regular basis and find peace in their lives. Margaret asks prayers for a
niece and friends who have health problems.