<MP>

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 22:30:16 -0600

.=:  T H E   O C C U L T ,  C O M M U N I O N   O F   S A I N T S  :=.

Check the All Saints/All Souls update for the Church's stance on the Occult,
fortune-telling, Ouija boards, etc.  and a good explanation of the
"Communion of Saints."  There are lots of Saints links too, and prayers for
those who have died, those who have suffered a miscarriage, and even the
Scriptures for Funerals.  Visit our dia de Muertos page for lots of photos
and information about the Mexican Day of the Dead. Follow the link from:

     From Father Pat Umberger

"There is an appointed time for everything, and a time for every affair
under the heavens."  ~Ecclesiastes 3:1

There is a time for everything.  We can learn to wait patiently until the
right time comes.  Easy does it.  We can waste our energies in trying to get
things before we are ready to have them, before we have earned the right to
receive them.  A great lesson we have to learn is how to wait with patience.
We can believe that all our life is a preparation for something better to
come when we have earned the right to it.  We can believe that God has a
plan for our lives and that this plan will work out in the fullness of time.

I pray that I may learn the lesson of waiting patiently.  I pray that I may
not expect things until I have earned the right to have them.

A member asks for prayers for a nephew who is separated from his family and
is very depressed. Catherine asks prayers that she may regain her trust in
God, life and herself.

   www.stpatz.com/prayers.htm