<MP>

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 18:41:45 -0500

J O I N    M E
A great Pilgrimage to the Holy Land.
04-15 November 2007
Now is a great time to sign up! The brochure and full information, including
hotel links, is on-line.
Follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

If you live near Onalaska you're invited to an information morning or
evening ... with a great video of many of the places we'll visit,
information about our Pilgrimages in general, and a chance to ask questions.
Tuesday, 29 May at 9:30 a.m. and 7 p.m.  If you think you may be joining us,
let me know as soon as you can so I can keep track of the group!

M E M O R I A L    D A Y    P A G E

Visit our Memorial Day page for:

*History of Memorial Day
*In Flanders Fields
*History of Labor Day
*Our Grief Support Page
*Search for names on the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall.
*Flag Etiquette
*Use the on-line referral form to recommend this special
   page to family members and friends.

Just click the link at: www.frpat.com

     From Father Pat Umberger

"Everyone then who hears these words of mine and acts on them will be like a
wise man who built his house on rock.  The rain fell, the floods came, and
the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had
been founded on rock."  ~Matthew 7:24-25

Every strong and beautiful flower must have a strong root in the ground. It
can send a root down so that it may be rooted and grounded while at the same
time it sends a shoot up to be the flower that gladdens the world.  Both
growths are necessary.  Without a strong root, it would soon wither.  The
higher the growth upward, the deeper must be the rooting.  My life cannot
flower into success and helpfulness unless it is rooted in a strong faith. I
can feel deeply secure in the goodness and purpose of the universe.

I pray that my life may be deeply rooted in faith.  I pray that I may feel
deeply secure.

Kathy asks prayers for a special intention. Stephanie asks prayers for
success of family business. Sheila asks prayers for someone who will undergo
surgery on 5/29 for a growth on her stomach. Helen-Ann asks prayers for a
special intention.

Diane asks prayers for her son that he will obtain the job he applied for.
Amy asks prayers for a special intention. Margaret asks prayers for a
special intention. Mom asks prayers for daughter who is allergic to the sun,
that God will put His healing hands on her.

Keep me in your prayers and know you're remembered in mine as well.   May
God continue to draw near to you and those you love and keep you safe!

All the best and God Bless,

Fr. Pat's Web Site
Reaching Out
Parish Site