<Ireland 2010>Brochure is now on-line!

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 09:31:25 -0600

The brochure for our October (18-28) Pilgrimage to Ireland is now at the Web
Site.  The itinerary is complete.  There are pictures and links to the
Hotels where we'll stay as well.  Of course, we'll have Mass every day we're
in Ireland.  I hope you can join us on this wonderful Pilgrimage.  $2799
from Chicago (ORD) or $2859 from La Crosse, WI (LSE). I believe 25 seats are
available from La Crosse.

To find the brochure, just click the Ireland 2010 link at my Web Site, then
the brochure link.  www.frpat.com

If you have not done so, sign up for the Ireland2010 e-mail list.

If you send in your brochure, e-mail me so I can know how many to expect.
frpat@xxxxxxxxx

Keep me in your prayers and know you're remembered in mine as well. May God
continue to draw near to you and those you love and keep you safe!

All the best and God Bless,

<http://www.wikofc.com/> Wisconsin State Council <http://www.wikofc.com/>
Knights of Columbus,
La Crosse Diocesan Chaplain