I'm back home again!

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 21:33:50 -0500 (CDT)

Hello everybody,

Thanks be to God! I returned from the hospital today and am at home again.
 Thanks so much for your prayers on my behalf.  I've felt and needed the
power of each and every one of them.

I'm wiped out tonight but hope to gain strength each and every day and
make a great recovery, knowing that this will all be gradual. I hope to be
back with Morning Prayer in the usual format tomorrow. Thanks so much for
your understanding and patience!

I'm so grateful for your prayerful support ... and so grateful to be home
again! It was so beautiful to sit a bit on the patio this evening and feel
real air and sunight on my skin once again.  And how beautiful to be back
at Saint Patrick's Parish and my Cyber-Ministry once more!

Keep me in your prayers and know you're remembered in mine as well.  May
God continue to bless you and those you love, and keep you safe!

www.cmonback.com
www.stpatz.com